Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Stefania Fernandez crowned Miss Universe 2009


In continuity, second time Venezuela Beauties bags the title of Miss Universe 2009. This time 18 years old Stefania Fernandez crowned Miss Universe 2009 at the 58th beauty pageant held in Atlantis, Paradise Islands, Bahamas.


Miss Australia Rachael Finch and Miss Puerto Rico Mayra Matos Perez shared the first runners up title. Miss Kosovo, Gona Dragusha has taken the title of Second Runner-Up.


List of Top 15 Finalists.

  • Miss Venezuela, Stefania Fernandez
  • Miss Australia, Rachael Finch & Miss Puerto Rico, Mayra Matos Perez
  • Miss Kosovo, Gona Dragusha
  • Miss Australia, Rachael Finch
  • Miss Puerto Rico, Mayra Matos Perez
  • Miss South Africa, Tatum Keshwar
  • Miss Czech Republic, Iveta Lutovska
  • Miss Switzerland, Whitney Toyloy
  • Miss USA, Kristen Dalton; and
  • Miss France, Chloe Mortaud
  • Miss Albania, Hasna Xhukici
  • Miss Belgium, Zeynep Sever
  • Miss Croatia, Sarah Cosic
  • Miss Iceland, Ingibjorg Egilsdottir
  • Miss Sweden, Renate Cerljen

Stumble Upon Toolbar

2 comments:

  1. She is very beautiful!

    I love her face and her body. Hers are not over worked and looking at her reminds me that life is about fun.

    I love the vibe.

    ==stacey==
    Designer Sunglasses

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, very nice site. I came across this on Google, and I am stoked that I did. I will definitely be coming back here more often. Wish I could add to the conversation and bring a bit more to the table, but am just taking in as much info as I can at the moment. Thanks for sharing.
    Foldable Wheelchair Indore

    Keep Posting:)

    ReplyDelete